Professional Tribal and Fusion Belly Dance in London
Welcome! Interested in learning Belly Dance in London? You’ve come to the right place! A highly-qualified and experienced dancer, Catherine offers classes in a variety of Belly Dance styles all over London. Take a look at what’s on offer!
NEXT TERM STARTS 31st JANUARY! SIGN UP NOW!
Learn Tribal and Fusion Belly Dance in London with qualified, experienced and super enthusiastic teacher, Catherine Taylor
* Get fit, toned and healthy
* Improve your posture and strengthen your core
* Celebrate and enhance your femininity
* Develop your musicality and rhythm
* Learn about the different styles of the beautiful and empowering art of Belly Dance
* Meet amazing people
* Have ridiculous amounts of fun
Classes in Tribal Fusion and Unmata-style ITS, on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays in London Bridgeand Camden. There’s something to suit all tastes and timetables, so come and try out a class this week!
“Thank you so much for the workshop this afternoon. I had so much fun, the choreography was great and your energy was infectious!” – Melanie, France
Known as a unique choreographer with strong stage presence, Catherine is one of the most sought-after Fusion Bellydancers in the UK
* co-founder and co-director of Cabaret collective the Honeysuckle Sweethearts
* co-founder and co-director of Tribal Fusion collective Curious Verses
* founder and director of the Unmata-style ITS troupe Sigma
* founder and director of Tribal Roots troupe Terra Firma
* a founding member of the London Algerian Ballet
See Catherine perform in London, around the country and abroad
“An absolutely amazing performer and so creative!” – Roni, London